Johns Creek High School will be hosting its annual Athletic Physical day on Saturday, April 29th from 9am to 12pm. Emory of Johns Creek and our team doctor, Jayanthi Neeru, will be providing the services needed for this event. The cost is $20 per physical. All proceeds from this event will go to the Johns Creek High School Athletic Training program to provide the needed materials to help make the training room work for the 2017-18 athletic school year. Here is what you need to do:
Athletic Department Registration
Starts 4/25 on the Johns Creek Athletic website. Please click on the Register for Sports title on the main page. Sign your athlete up for his/her sports for the 2017-18 school year, complete all of the online forms, and print out the GHSA Physical form. Complete all information on the GHSA Physical form and sign in the appropriate locations. Please complete this step before April 29th and bring your GHSA Physical form with you to the physical day.
What do you need to bring with you on April 29th to Johns Creek High School
- Printed version of your GHSA Physical form from the online registration. Make sure all information on that form is completed and signed by parents & athletes. The doctors will not sign off on the physical unless your medical history and parent signature has been completed before hand.
- $20 cash or a check made out to Johns Creek High School Athletic Department.
- Location: Enter through the main entrance of the school. The line will start on the hallway to the right, upstairs as you head towards the main gym concession stand.
- No appointment is needed. We will run from 9am to 12pm.
- All physicals completed on this day will be good until the end of the 2017-18 school year.
- Johns Creek Athletics will make a copy of the physical for your records once you have completed the process on Saturday.
If you have trouble with the online registration, please use the links below to download all forms, complete, and bring with you to the physical day.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email or call our Athletic Director at 470-254-2056 or firstname.lastname@example.org