Cross Country Information Meeting / Summer Running Sign-up and Ice Cream Social Monday, May 7 – JCHS Cafeteria
6:30 p.m. – Information Meeting for Rising 9th Graders and Newcomers to Cross Country
If you plan on joining the Cross-Country team for the first time in Fall of 2018 you must attend this meeting with a parent on Monday, May 7th at 6:30 p.m. in the JCHS cafeteria. You will meet the coaches, learn about the Cross-Country program, the Summer Running Program, order your uniform and much more!
7:15 p.m. – Summer Running Registration and Ice Cream Social
-Register for Summer Running – The following 3 items must be completed to register for Summer Running:
- Online Summer Running Registration Form https://johnscreekathletics.org/summer-running-2016/
- All Fulton Country Athletic Forms Completed Online at JCHS Athletics page under “Register an Athlete” and a CURRENT PHYSICAL on file. Please print out and complete the Physical Form. Physical Forms must be signed by a physician and turned into Coach Wendy either at the Information Meeting or at Summer Running Practice. (DO NOT DROP THESE FORMS AT THE JCHS FRONT OFFICE).
- Pay $100 Summer Running Fee
-Cash or Check Payable to GAA
-Student’s name and year of graduation in memo portion of check
-Dues not paid at Summer Run Registration can be mailed to Treasurer:
110 Ratcliff Cove
Alpharetta, GA 30022
(DO NOT DROP CHECKS OFF AT THE JCHS FRONT OFFICE)
-The team uniform is the same as the 2017 uniform. If you need to buy or replace a uniform, we will have display sizes for you to look at during the Ice Cream Social. You must order your uniform online at https://johnscreekathletics.org/purchase-uniforms/
All uniforms must be ordered by Tuesday, May 15th to arrive in time for the start of the season in August. Coaches will distribute the uniform orders at practice prior to the first meet.
Team Warm Up Gear and Spirit Wear
- It is recommended that all JCHS Cross Country athletes purchase a team sweat shirt and sweat pants online at the Cross Country Online Store https://johnscreekathletics.org/cross-country-online-store/
- These warm ups will keep your athlete warm and help the team present a cohesive appearance at fall meets.
- The team store also carries athletic wear and some JCHS Cross Country Spirit Wear items for athletes and parents.
- The JCHS Cross Country Online Store will be available from May 3rd – May 17th and then again for two weeks at the start of the season. All orders must be placed during one of these ordering windows.
Vintage Spirit Wear Sale
-We will have vintage JCHS Cross Country spirit wear items for sale at the Ice Cream Social. Cash or Check only.