Attention Gladiator Nation,
Starting today, the new online athletic physical and information platform for Johns Creek Athletics will be Dragonfly Max. All Fulton County Public Schools will be using this platform to handle all athletic physical and information. Please take time to read the directions below or download them to your desktop computer.
Click below for instructions
Read the instructions below:
DragonFly makes sports and activities more organized with easy-to-use digital forms, health records and team communication tools.
Parents & Students:
All Fulton County Schools will be using DragonFly Max to complete all athletic physical paperwork starting with the 2020-21 school year. All GHSA & Fulton County paperwork will be completed online. Coaches will not collect any physical forms. It only takes 10 to 15 minutes to complete the process. You will have to upload your completed physical signed by a doctor into DragonFly Max. Also know that starting in 2020-21; you are required to upload a copy of your insurance card into the system for your registration to be complete. Now let’s get you started with registering for your new account!
Register Your New Account
- Visit dragonflymax.com & click on ‘Log In/Sign Up to get started. If you are starting a new account, click on ‘Sign Up For Free’
- Follow the prompts to create your Parent Account with your own email address. Note: Please do not create an account with your child’s name or contact information – you will get the chance to add your child soon!
- Verify your account with the verification ID sent to your email address.
- Tap ‘Connect to your school’ to select ‘Parent’ as your role and search for your child’s school. If you cannot find your school, try searching with the School Code at the bottom of these instructions.
- After selecting your child’s school, tap ‘Join’ to request access. An administrator at your school will approve your request.
- Tap ‘Set up your children’ and follow the prompts to add your kid(s) and fill out their participation forms. Note: Never use the choice ‘My School Will complete this requirement’. You as the parent are responsible for completing all information before your athlete(s) can start participating in any activity.
Please understand that all information must be completed and approved in the system before your athlete(s) can participate in any activities with Johns Creek High School Athletics.
School Name: Johns Creek High School
School Code: PRT798