Coed Varsity Swimming · JCHS Swim/Dive Registration for Team Athletes


Congratulations to all athletes that made the 2020-2021 JCHS Swim & Dive team!

There are several steps to complete for registration, suit and spiritwear orders.  PLEASE read through this post and complete all steps. If you have questions pertaining to spiritwear or suits, please email Tracy Swift at Germanyrocks@outlook.com.  All other questions, please email jchsswimdive@gmail.com.

  1. Pay your $250 Participation Fee on the Fulton County Schools Online School Payment (“OSP”) site at OSP payment link for Swim/Dive
  • All athletes receive a team t-shirt, cap and mask with their participation fee.
  1. Order suits, optional swim bag, extra mask, and extra caps at Google form for suits etc. AND pay on the OSP site at OSP payment link for suits etc . Both need to be completed by 10/19/2020 at noon.
  • Suits are nonrefundable so it is important to order the proper size.
  • Sample suits can be viewed in front of the school from 4-6pm on October 15 and before practice at Dynamo in the parking lot that night.  If you miss this time or have questions, please contact Tracy Swift at 623-882-5669 or by email at Germanyrocks@outlook.com
  • Suits marked Senior are for Seniors only
  • DEADLINE to order suits is Tuesday, October 20 at noon
  1. Pay $25 GAA Fee at https://paypal.me/jchsgaa  (See number 4 below before paying). If you prefer to pay by check, please drop off at HS at parka pickup.
  • Type in amount of $25.00. Make sure to note athlete name and Swim & Dive in comments section
  • GAA fee of $25 will be used to purchase masks for athletes and for other Covid related expenses
  1. Consider joining GAA (Gladiator Athletic Association) and allocate your donation to Swim & Dive. https://johnscreekathletics.org/gaa-membership-form/
  • For more information about membership benefits, click here: https://johnscreekathletics.org/why-join-gaa/.  Memberships are allocated 15% to the GAA for capital fundraising projects and covering the costs of running the 501c3.  The other 85% is allocated entirely to the clubs.  When a membership is purchased, families can choose to apply that to any club or clubs they choose.  This means that if you join GAA and would like to allocate part of your 85% to Swim & Dive, you have fulfilled your GAA fee of $25 for this year. You are not required to purchase a GAA membership, but there are perks like having free passes to home games.
  1. Fill out the 2020-2021 Swim & Dive Registration Form online Swim & Dive Registration Form
  1. Parka – If your athlete wants a parka for the season, bring a check (used as a deposit) made out to GAA for $150 to the HS between 4:00-6:00pm on Thursday, October 15.  The check will be returned at the end of the season when the parka issued is turned in cleaned and placed in ziplock bag.
  1. Order Team Sweatshirt (Uniform requirement for New Athletes), and other Spiritwear on the online store at the SWIM & DIVE EASTBAY ONLINE STORE at the following link: Swim/Dive team apparel store.   When placing an order, payment will not be made at the time of order. Payment will be collected via a link (link to be established soon). Please see the following picture for guidelines on apparel. 
  • New Athletes uniform requirement is the Under Armour Team Hustle Fleece Hoodie in Cardinal. There is a women’s and men’s option.  New Athletes can wear grey or black warmup pants or leggings.
  • The school is transitioning from UA to Nike in 2021 however new athletes are permitted to purchase the new Nike warmup now.  We are not making this mandatory this year but all athletes will be required to have new Nike warmup for next season.  New athletes have the option of purchasing the warm up early since the UA team warmup is no longer available. Men’s Nike warmup will not be available until 1/1/2021.
  • New Athletes do have an option to purchase prior team members’ UA warmups.  We have a limited number available so if interested, please indicate on form in Step 8 below.
  1. We have in house inventory of some items, including prior team members’ UA warm ups for sale.  Please check out what is available at Google doc for warmups and pay on the OSP site at OSP payment link for warmups

 We realize this is quite a bit of information. Please email or call us with any questions.