On Thursday, December 17th, Fulton County Schools released new Winter Sports policies that will go into effect on Monday, December 21st. These policies were made by Fulton County and all Fulton County Schools will have to follow them.
New Winter Sports Policies starting Monday, December 21st
- All 9th/Jv practices and games are postponed. Sub varsity Teams can return to practice and games starting Monday, January 4th
- Our focus will be centered on Varsity practices and games only over the winter break.
- Starting Monday, December 21st, attendance to all indoor games at any Fulton County School will be restricted to 2 Adults per athlete.
- We will have rosters at the gates for both the home and away teams.
- You will check in at the main gate using the roster name of your player
- GAA members who have an athlete on the team will only be allowed 2 passes per player.
- If you are not a GAA member; you will be allowed to check in and purchase 2 tickets at the gate using our hands free GoFan devices.
- Home fans will sit on the team bench side of the gym. Away fans will sit on the opposite side of the gym. This will help maximize the most space for social distancing.
- Fans are still required to wear face masks and complete the screening process.
- No students or children will be allowed to attend any games during this time.
Please know that we are doing our best to continue to play sports during a pandemic. The resent spike in cases both locally and nationally are causing the County to make the changes above to help keep everyone safe. All of our home games will be broadcast online live on the NFHS Network. These times are challenging but know that if we all pull together and support each other we can beat the pandemic and be stronger as a community. The decision to not allow students, children, and low attendance numbers was not made easily. Several of our head coaches have small children who will not be able to come and watch their parents coach. However our coaches and their families understand that we have to make this sacrifice if we are going to be able to continue to play winter sports. We know that you will have to make sacrifices as well. Just know that the coaches, athletes, and athletic department are all in this together and we need your continued support.