- JCHS will have gates set up for the following sports: Baseball, Soccer, Track, and Lacrosse
- All regular season tickets are $5.00. No cash or checks will be excepted at any game.
- We will be selling digital tickets only using GoFan. Links to game will become live starting the Sunday before the event. Fans can purchase tickets on the GoFan page or at the gate using the QR Code or our digital card readers.
- All tickets will be digital and shown on phones unless bought at gate using digital card readers.
- Gladiator Athletic Association (GAA) passes are digital on GoFan as well. GAA members should contact the GAA if they have not already established their GoFan GAA passes.
Attendance at games on the JCHS Campus
- All spectators will be required to complete a temperature check and screening process at the gate before entering an event.
- All spectators will be required to wear a mask at all times.
- All spectators will be asked to social distance properly while at an event. Each venue will be marked properly as to which rows are open and closed.
- Attendance allotment for different sports on JCHS campus are as followed:
- Baseball – 200 people max per game. Fans will be encouraged to bring lawn chairs and spread out along the fence line of the field for proper social distancing.
- Soccer, Lacrosse, & Track – 1125 people max per game inside the stadium
- Tennis – 100 people max per match
- Golf – Will follow attendance guidelines of course they are playing on for each event.
- All attendance numbers are established at the County level for all FCS Schools. Should attendance become more limited; the athletic director will inform coaches and community of any changes in the guidelines list above.
Food At Events
- All concession stand food and drinks will be pre-packaged only.
- No grilling or cooking of food will take place.
- No sunflower seeds or peanuts will be allowed at any venue.
- Should show up before game time prepared to play.
- No locker rooms will be available to use by any visiting team.
- Should inclement weather happen at an event; the JCHS Athletic Department will help all teams secure safe areas for each team to use until inclement weather is gone.
- Visiting Teams should bring their own water bottles to use at events. JCHS will provide water in coolers for teams to use but will not provide cups or bottles of any kind to visiting teams.
- Visiting Teams should bring their own tape for their athletes. We will have athletic trainers on site but teams will need to have their own tape to be used for non-injury purposes.
If any other restrictions or protocols are put in place; we will notify the public as soon as possible.
Thank you & Go Gladiators!!!