Johns Creek High School Seniors are Eligible to apply if they:
- Lettered during at least one season while playing a Johns Creek High School GHSA sanctioned sport.
- Is a current GAA Member.
- Has been recommended by a JCHS head coach.
- Is a US Citizen/legal resident.
2017 JCHS GAA Scholarship facts to consider:
- The GAA will be awarding two scholarships in 2017; one for an Outstanding Female Athlete and one for an Outstanding Male Athlete.
- Submitted applications must be computer generated or typewritten on the official 2017 form.
- No hand-written or previous year applications will be considered.
- Class of 2017 Johns Creek High School Senior who will be enrolling in a public or private college, university or technical school after graduation may apply.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that their application package is complete and received before the deadline of April 15, 2017.
Note to Applicants:
- The JCHS GAA Scholarship Selection Committee reserves the right to interview applicants before final winners are selected. Interviews may be conducted in April 2017.
- The JCHS GAA scholarship funds must be used for the scholarship winner’s educational needs only (i.e. tuition, mandatory fees, books, etc).
- All information provided in support of this scholarship application will be kept in strict confidence.
- The JCHS GAA and the JCHS GAA Scholarship Selection Committee do not discriminate against any student for any reason including reasons of gender, race, creed, color, orientation or national origin.
Thank you for applying for the 2017 JCHS GAA Outstanding Athlete Scholarship!
Completed applications must be put in the GAA mailbox in the front office by April 15, 2017.